• Acknowledge the impact of racism and other forms of discrimination on health, including emotional and mental wellbeing.
• Maintain a respectful, inclusive, equitable, and safe work environment for our own team, including hiring and retaining diverse employees.
• Provide internal DEI learning, awareness, and celebration opportunities.
• Support community DEI programs, such as participating in the Emerging Leader Internship program for college students of color.
• Focus on mental health resources that are inclusive, offering diversity in network options and cultural competence in provision of care.
• Collaborate on cultural competence, provider diversity, accessibility, and DEI goals with our partners.
• Produce marketing material to convey inclusivity, cultural competence and representative of a diverse audience.
• Provide content, tools, trauma response, webinars, and organizational resources that support equity and inclusion in the workplace.