Canopy can help:
• Knowing where to start and how to find assistance
• Finding local resources to meet basic needs
• Ideas and tips for replacing lost income
• Determining and navigating housing concerns
• Understanding how and when insurance will help
During a natural disaster, our team of EAP representatives are available to offer information, resources, and problem-solving assistance to help victims work through the many emotional, financial, and legal challenges and decisions which may occur in the few days and weeks after a natural disaster. We treat our members with compassion and respect while we work to find support best suited to the specific need.
Members can call 800–433–2320 and speak with a counselor 24/7 or schedule an appointment.